Get a Pain Relief Laser Treatment For $47… ($254 Value)
Complete the form on this page today & start your journey to pain free or just call 952-679-2198..
Breakthrough, FDA-cleared, non-invasive, drug-free therapy is changing lives. HILT (High Intensity Laser Treatment) relieves pain while healing the underlying cause of the pain.
This innovative approach is the result of decades of research into progressive therapies. We’re excited to offer treatments that were once reserved exclusively for professional athletes to anyone suffering chronic pain.
High Intensity Laser Therapy (HILT)
High Intensity Laser Therapy is an FDA-cleared treatment option that is unique in its ability to deliver healing light energy to the cells of the body by penetrating through bone, soft tissue, and muscle. HILT can reduce pain, minimize swelling, soften scar tissue, and reset the chronic pain cycle – all while healing damaged tissues at the cellular level.
HILT has seen an 80% success rate at improving function and significantly decreasing symptoms.
Is it Safe?
YES. Laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA for treating pain. It has been used in Europe since the 1970’s and has been trusted by elite athletes around the world to accelerate recovery. Laser therapy has no known side effects when used by a properly trained professional.
What to Expect During Treatment
The penetrating light from the laser feels warm on the body, and many patients find the soothing, warming sensation to be very relaxing. The therapeutic effects of HILT continue to work within your body even after your treatment session is complete.
It is important to know that HILT has been shown to have a cumulative effect, meaning that it requires a series of treatments for the laser to be able to do its job, with each session building upon the one before. While some patients feel immediate relief after just a few treatments, for most the response is more subtle and gradual.
What can it help?
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- And many more
Benefits of High Intensity Laser Therapy:
- Relieves Pain – Increases production of the body’s natural pain-killing chemicals: endorphins and enkephalins.
- Resets the Chronic Pain Cycle – Suppresses the nerve signals that transmit the sensation of pain to the brain.
- Softens Scar Tissue – Softens existing scar tissue and reduces the formation of new scar tissue to help regain movement and mobility.
- Minimizes Swelling – Provides anti-inflammatory effect after trauma, stress, overuse, or systemic conditions.
- Speeds Tissue Repair and Cell Growth – Starts DNA and RNA repairs inside of cells. Cells of cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves, and muscles heal faster when exposed to the laser light.
- Improves Blood Flow – Increases blood flow, enabing the body to deliver more oxygen and other vital nutrients to speed the healing process in damaged tissue.
- Improves Nerve Function – Accelerates nerve cell regeneration and improves the communication between the nerves and the brain.